Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here We Go:

Blogs of Military Spouses are something I’ve been reading since I realized my guy and I were at that “Serious” stage of our relationship, and he was headed off into Boot Camp. I went out searching Google on how mail would work, what he was going through, stories from those who have lived it and so forth to find myself in a world of Blogs. There were a few that really stood out to me after I found myself returning frequently for more information or heartwarming stories. A few that made me stop and think and go “Wow, I want in on this amazing community too… but what do I write about?”
The more stories I read, the more blogs I come across, the more I realize maybe I just really want to get my story out. Get my adventures in writing to look back at them later or maybe show him when he’s home just what I’ve been up to and how I’m keeping myself sane. Beats talking to yourself, eh? This blog maybe not as enticing, not as detailed or not as adventurous as some of the amazing ones I’ve come across but, with the days that lay ahead, this blog is more for me than anything else.
I’m not a Dependent just yet, though. The Wedding is planned for 3 months away, and with a ring on my finger, I hold the title of Fiancé. We’re both dead set on what we want and I couldn’t be happier to where our life is going. I never pictured myself marrying Military growing up, but I fell in head over heels for this kid. I support his decision and wouldn’t want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment