Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving (Day Late)

Maybe its just me, but I'm not too big on the Holiday.

I'm thankful for all the little things that are constant through out the year. I don't need a single day to reflect on 'em. I feel as when they happen, they happen, and I should take the time to be glad then.

In light of this Thanksgiving weekend, I am thankful for having him home with me. Complications were spewing up days before, and I'm slowly realizing that I can't think too far ahead. It hit me that I have no idea whats going to happen in as little as a few weeks. That I have very little control with where things are going, and where we're off to, in this crazy thing called life.

I really need to switch my tunnel vision from years, to a broader view of months, weeks, and maybe even days.

Semper Gumby. Something that I've gotten used to, but will continue to scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment