Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Introductions

This adventure is new for the both of us. We’re young (Early 20s) and he’s still working his way through his MoS. We’re both in the dark about this whole life style we’re about to embark on, but we (Mostly I, Haha) are getting prepared as much as possible. The only major difference between the two of us, is he loves to think about now, and I fill the future with a ton of “What Ifs.”
I feel like blogging is as much better way to express random thoughts in my head vs talking to myself or going crazy. I love to do this thing where I spam his Facebook with various thoughts even though I know it’ll be quite a long time before he’s actually able to read them. It keeps me sane.  I feel like this will help quite a bit more.
So hey! I’m Pigeon. At least, that’s what he calls me on quite a regular basis. It’s a name I’ve adapted quite well that still gives me warm fuzzies. I’m a PC Video Game Junkie and can easily say it’s my biggest addiction. I have a love of zombies and have more of a plan in case of an attack, then I’m actually prepared for anything else. I also have a love of Tattoos, Colored Hair, Interesting Makeup, The 1950s (Music and Fashion) and have quite of fondness of Pigeons. I find the normal ones cute, carrier pigeons smart, and King Pigeon’s just gorgeous.
Then you have Him. My love, my World, my Hero. (I’m sure that sounds overly sappy) He’s gotten me to break out of my shell and do some things I never thought I would. I like to refer to him as Ceje/Cejex. Both his nick name and this blog name come from our shared addiction of World of Warcraft. He’s my Gladiator in game, and out. He was also quite insistent on the blog name after throwing 100+ ideas his way. He’s my Zombie Survival Partner, 2s Arena Team mate, My Best friend and Other Half. I’m 2 years his senior, and he loves to call me “old” sometimes. He loves his music, loves his food, and gets grumpy when he's not in range of food while hungry.
The vision I have for this blog might turn into something completely different along the way, but in the meantime, I want to aim it twords various adventures, stress full situations I’d normally just talk to myself about, and just everything going on day to day. Possibly week to week.

No comments:

Post a Comment