Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Fill-In

Wow! Another month down already. Time is going by faster then I thought it would be. That or I'm just losing track. Either way! Time for another Friday Fill-In from WifeOfASailor

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Each time I see this question the thought that "If something was different, maybe thing wouldn't be as they are now." I end up overthinking it haha.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December?
Getting to see him over the Holiday season. During that time, we decided to re-live our middle school days (No idea why) and go Rollerskating with a few friends. 2 of us couldn't go too fast for the first hour, still trying to hold our balance, and another fell. A lot. I think it's safe to say my guy was the only one who could still look like he knew what he was doing, why trying to skate through the new generation of middle schoolers. Also, none of our requests were valid because "Backstreet Boys are too old," and "No one knows the Chicken Dance anymore." Was a good time though.

3. What are you looking forward to in January?
That cold January Weather! Starting a new diet, so hopefully some weightloss too.

4. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
I spent a quiet night in with my guy. Got my first New Years kiss and cuddled all night watching Law and Order.

5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013?
Plans won't have to be canceled as much. (Hey, I can dream, right?) I want the wedding to work out, and I'd be pretty content with just overall positiveness throughout 2013. That general happy feeling where I can continue to look on the bright side of things.

2 comments:

  1. happy to be a new follower!
    I spent my new years alone - thanks US government, LOL - watching Law and Order as well! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!
    No joke, I'm actually pretty exciting about being interesting enough to read! So this made my morning :P

    Watching back to back Law and Order is what I do best when he's gone. That and Bones!

    ReplyDelete