Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Started a Diet.

One that's sure to get on my nerves fast.

Ive been back and forth between calorie counting and carb counting for a while, always trying to watch portion size. Now that I'm getting down to the final couple months to fit in a dress, I realize I'm not where I wanted to be.

With this new diet (Thanks to my Dr. Oz addicted Mom), You cut out 7 foods from your diet for 3 weeks. Doesn't sound too bad, right? It's horrible if you're like me, and addicted to cheese.

  1. Corn
  2. Dairy
  3. Eggs
  4. Gluten
  5. Peanuts
  6. Soy
  7. Sugar

For 3 Weeks.

From what I understand, Goat Cheese is allowed along with Feta. The only things that'll save me. I haven't actually tried goat cheese yet, but I'll be picking some up today and give it a go. Last night was day 1 and it kind of made me realize how unhealthy all the food I eat is. I picked up a bottle of marinade, 2nd ingredient was High Fructose Corn Syrup. Found some Ketchup, Gluten there! Was digging through something to put in Tuna and found Sugar and Gluten everywhere! I'm starting to think this diet works because you can't eat 90% of the things in your house.

This is one of those times I laugh to myself thinking if he was home, his heavy appetite wouldn't be a bad thing. He could just eat everything I'm not allowed to, before I get to it. Its how it  usually works anyway, even with food I do want.

I'd honestly rather cut inches than weight, but seeing that scale number go down is never a bad thing. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment