Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm So Impatient.

It's still a bit before he has his orders, but I'm the type to always want to plan ahead. Sometimes I jump the gun way to early.

In front of me I have papers scattered on my desk, and PDFs saved all over my screen. I've been compiling items of information and forms on Base Housing, Apartments, and Homes to rent. I've also been bugging the few spouses I know for their input, but it still leaves me clueless.

So what am I doing all day? Looking for homes in the most likely locations of his duty station on and off base. Which I've decided is about 5/15 locations if I did my math and stats right. If a curve ball hits, and it's a base I didn't think of, I'll still have practice in locating places to live and what to look for.

Do I have any idea what I'm actually doing? No. No I don't... but I can pretend.

Plus it passes time at work and keeps me busy.

I think I need a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment