Friday, February 1, 2013

Eep! It's That Friday Again!

I was in the middle of typing a blog about newly acquired information, then it hit me. It's Friday! The other post was turning somewhat into a ramble anyway.

Thanks to WifeOfASailor, My Friday has become interesting once again!

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
2 Words: Less Stressed. I love to worry about his opinions sometimes, even when I know most of the time its up to me anyway.


2. What was your favorite thing that happened in January? New  Years Kiss. Hands down.

3. What are you looking forward to in February?
Well, there’s always the obvious but I feel like a broken record. I think I’m just looking forward to getting into the routine of my life. This is just the third week of grad classes. Work, grad classes and the Reserves are hard to manage right now so I’m hoping to get into a routine.

4. What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? 
Working. Then taking off the next day for a life changing weekend, non-related to the Holiday. 

5. What is your best advice for a MilSpouse whose spouse is deployed for Valentine’s Day?I have zero experience in this area. At least for now. The emotion you feel probably comes down to how much the Holiday means to you. For me, Its most just another day. I plan to treat it as that.

Now I rush off to catch a plane!
February is looking like a good month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment