Monday, February 11, 2013

Is Getting Married Always This Hard?

It's a question I asked myself multiple times the past couple weeks.

All those last minute details, all the finalization, and of course the major fun part of getting after everyone about what not to do or bring.

The countdown is at 5 days and I'm definitely more excited than scared. Since almost everything is in order minus a few small things, I can finally take a moment for myself. I'm still unsure about which shoes to pick though.

I had a moment this weekend where I broke down, from I'm guessing stress, but everything seemed to be wrong and falling apart at the last moment. Something... odd.. happened at my podiatrist, My face was breaking out, my hair cut was horrible, the shoes I planned to buy were out of stock minus 1 size 8 (I'm a 10-11) and they lost my dress while it was getting cleaned. I pretty much lost my cool and broke into tears. I wasn't prepared for this at all. I'm definitely not the emotional type, there's just somethin' about wedding planning that gets to me.

Ya know, I can't even say it's hard. Just confusing and some what hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment