Wednesday, February 20, 2013

From Ms. to Mrs.

It's an exciting step!

I get the feeling, I should feel a change. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely excited! I think I'm just going off stereotypes that there should be a change or something.

The wedding was everything I thought it'd be. There were a couple family members missing in attendance, but the parents were there and I think that's what really mattered to the both of us. It was small, it was cute, it was a little chilly and it was moving. He teared up a little, but he denies it. I think I took more pictures with my cell phone then the photographer or anyone else took. I got a little bit over excited.

I also, for the first time practically ever, wore a light colored dress. I love my darker colors and I always had it envisioned if I ever was to get married, Black dress with purple as an accent color. All that was tossed aside. I'm glad I wore white. I'm glad my accent color was red. I'm glad I was able to match him. To an extent at least.


So yeah. This is us :3 
Myself and my Other Half. 

I'm a Mrs!

P.S. Thursday night through Friday evening I had a cough that turned into just a runny nose and cold symptoms were gone by Saturday. That in itself made me quite happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment