Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm Sick.


I might have brought it on myself.

Last week I was stressed with all of the planning. Over the weekend I noticed the engraving on his ring was incorrect. I've been calorie cutting on top of the other diet, and I started working out a little bit harder than I should. I think I stirred up the perfect recipe for a weak Immune System. I also don't really sleep. Maybe 4-5 hours a night during the work week just out of habit.

Started with sneezing. Then the Runny nose came. I thought "Oh, maybe its just allergies."
The sore throat then started followed by mucus (I know its gross) getting thick.
The sneezes made my throat burn with one of the worst feelings I've felt in a while.
Now I'm hit with nausea, slight temp elevation, and the urge to cough that I keep suppressing.

I'm pretty sure it's not allergies anymore :-\

It all started Saturday so we're about 4 days in. I've been downing 1/2 gallon of water a day which I know isn't much, but for me its a ton. I usually don't even drink water and find myself ignoring dehydration. I've also increased my Vitamin C intake to around 1,500-2000mg.

I hope it helps.

If not, there's always makeup to cover puffy eyes and redness, right?

Nobody at work knows I'm sick. I can hide it well. Worse comes to worse, maybe I can just hide it Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment